- A single requested dataset may be divided into one or more download bundles based on the number of its tiles.
- Users can download a bundle up to a maximum of 5 times.
- The second and subsequent downloads do not consume the number of downloadable tiles.
- A bundle will expire on the same day in the following month after the bundle has been created. For example: when a bundle becomes ready to download on ‘February 2, 2019’, the bundle will expire on ‘March 2, 2019’.
- Even if a bundle has expired, you can redownload the same dataset by requesting the same download again.
Last updated: 20210415
Couldn't find the answer you were looking for?
Hit the contact button below and send us your questions and feedback!Contact us